- "Advanced" performance level in the Vigeo-Eiris ranking
- Overall score of 66/100, Eramet's best performance since its participation in 2011
- 3rd among the 45 companies in Vigeo-Eiris mining and metals Europe panel
- Rating improvement in all ESG (Environment Social Governance) areas assessed, including “Human Rights”, “Environment”, “Community Involvement” and “Human Resources”, reflecting the commitment of management and teams to advance the Group in these areas.
- A strong signal of recognition to all our stakeholders, employees, investors and host communities.