ERAMET has adopted a lean structure, allowing for flexible, efficient and reactive management. This is an undeniable advantage in the increasingly fluctuating and competitive business environment in which the Group operates.
The Board of Directors
ERAMET is directed by a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. He chairs the Board of Directors, which decides all the Group’s major strategic, economic, financial and technological directions.
The Board of Directors comprises nineteen members appointed for four years. The Director’s Charter governs their behavior: they must defend the interests of ERAMET, and in the exercise of their functions they must refrain from any action capable of causing it prejudice, either directly or indirectly.
The Executive Committee
On the picture above, from left to right and top to bottom: Christel Bories, Philippe Vecten, Denis Hugelmann, Thomas Devedjian, Michel Carnec, Catherine Tissot-Colle, Philippe Gundermann and Jean de L’Hermite.
The Executive Committee assists the Board of Directors, takes a certain number of decisions concerning the activity of the Group and of its main subsidiaries, and drives change.
It is composed of:
- the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer;
- the Chief Financial Officer;
- the CEO in charge of ERAMET Nickel and ERAMET Manganese;
- the CEO in charge of ERAMET Alloys;
- the Executive Senior Vice-President, Human Resources, Health, Safety and Security;
- the Executive Senior Vice-President, Communication and Sustainable Development;
- the VP Strategy and Financial Communication;
- the Chief Legal Officer.
The Members of ERAMET’s Executive Committee
- Christel Bories: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Devedjian: Chief Financial Officer
- Philippe Vecten: CEO in charge of ERAMET Nickel and ERAMET Manganese
- Denis Hugelmann: CEO in charge of ERAMET Alloys
- Michel Carnec: Executive Senior Vice-President, Human Resources, Health, Safety and Security
- Catherine Tissot-Colle: Executive Senior Vice-President, Communication and Sustainable Development
- Philippe Gundermann: VP Strategy and Financial Communication
- Jean de L’Hermite: Chief Legal Officer
THE INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The International Management Committee assists the Executive Committee. It is composed of:
- members of the Executive Committee;
- the COMILOG CEO;
- the ERAMET China Director;
- the ERAMET International CEO;
- the SLN Deputy CEO;
- the Maboumine Project Director;
- the Executive Director in charge of the Group's development in Africa;
- the ERAMET's General Representative in Gabon.