ERAMET has sites on five continents. The Group has 15,000 employees and a wide variety of businesses. Nonetheless, the organization has been able to create a common culture among its employees, illustrated by five fundamental values. They form the Group’s identity across the world and bring meaning to the actions of men and women at ERAMET.
ERAMET’s values correspond to the behaviour and attitude expected from the Group’s employees in their professional activity and the internal and external work relations they build in that respect.
Whichever country or subsidiary they work in, ERAMET’s men and women today share these five values:
- Customer and stakeholder orientation: ERAMET intends to listen to its customers, both internal and external. Understanding their needs and concerns to try and address them as well as possible in the shortest possible time is essential to its business.
- Sustainable performance: ERAMET strives to create value for its shareholders, its employees and its environment through long-term performance that factors in the economic, social and environmental aspects of growth.
- Initiative and team spirit: considered as the two drivers of ERAMET’s future performance. There are no initiatives without team spirit, but team spirit is only valuable if it leads to initiative or innovation.
- Respect and people development: ERAMET is attached to the notion of respect for people (employees, customers, neighbours, etc.), but also countries, cultures and differences, etc. This notion is also related to safety, quality or environment. From a human point of view, ERAMET views respect as including the notions of listening, skill development, passing on knowledge, mobility and decompartmentalisation.
- Integrity and courage: ERAMET does not claim to be a perfect company but the Group strives to show integrity in its management and its activities. Moreover, it must set an example wherever it is active.